AMs Project Consultants Pvt. Ltd. is a Professional Project Management Consultancy(PMC) group, delivering services to Base Building, Infrastructure and Interior Fit out, right from Technical feasibility study, Design management, Procurement, Cost management, Construction management, MEP design consultation till Techno commercial closeout.
Our expertise is in Industrial Projects, Warehousing Projects Institutional projects, corporate offices, IT/ ITES Parks, Banking Projects, Data Centers, Residential Projects, BPO, Retail Projects, Hotels, Warehouse etc.
Having served almost every sector in industry, has given us a wealth of knowledge and experience of working with international Quality, customized as per Client requirement.
For more details visit : https://www.linkedin.com/company/ams-project-consultant
Vacancy: Design Coordinator
Experience: 8 to 12 years of experience
Location: Bangalore & Chennai
Job Description :
• Will be a single point of contact to client
• Will have to manage the design deliverables from client and design team
• Will be supporting the facilitating the site team on the required drawings and the design inputs after understanding the design intent and client requirement.
• Should understand the design challenge and raise RFI, track and close the same.
• Coordination with Architect , Consultants , Agencies for smooth functioning of project through project managers
• Should be responsible for managing design related documentations, drawings as per the schedule for respective projects.
• Should be able to prepare the drawing tracker and responsible for issuing the drawings to vendor.
• Should be a decision maker and high at problem solving skill
• Good at communication and leading capacity
• Should have good leadership skill
• Should know the construction procedure and closeout management.
• Should know the project management procedure risk management strategy
• Civil & MEP works on site, should know execution activities at – Industrial / warehouse project
• Should know the knowledge on MEP works and the external development details for Commercial Projects.
Coordination & Communication
• Coordinate with stakeholders for day to day design deliverables and on time work completion.
• Shall be responsible to monitor delegated tasks of various work agency to happen smoothly without any damage or rework
• Effective & clear communication with all contractors and vendors as per the protocols set by the Works In-
charge and Construction Manager
• Shall report to the Works In-charge in all site related issues so as to ensure project schedule is not affected.
Reworks and Crisis Management
• Play a key role of Design Coordinator and will have to control respective design progress and deliverables under him (Minimum 5 – 7 Projects at a time).
Desired Candidate Profile
• Candidate should have minimum B. Tech Civil / B. Arch qualification
• Candidate should have experience of 8+ years in the industry
• Must have completed Hotel/Coffee shop/commercial building Projects.
• Candidate should have worked previously in the role of Design Coordinator, handling multiple projects and stakeholders
• Good communication skills
• Good Documentation knowledge required for Project Management Consultancy firm
• Must have a working with Design consultancy
• Well versed with all construction techniques / methodologies executed during any commercial project
• Well versed with CIVIL & PEB , MEP, interior fit out terms
• Well versed with various construction checklist / checkpoints as per IS standard